Playlist: Week 30/03/15

Heading back to HK in a day and am so excited to stuff my face with char siu and soup noodles and drink iced lemon tea in the sweltering heat. This is (part of) what I’ll be listening to on the flight there, aside from attempting (choice of verb is very operative) some exam revision/ last minute write-up of a certain criminal law essay due in a few days time. Also may or may not watch 5 movies instead of said exam revision/ essay writing…any recommendations? Note: I am extremely (too) comfortable with crying/ leaking for movie purposes in the air, so i can take the sad ones. Have a lovely day/week guys and enjoy the tunes~

xx
Zoe
12 Comments
  • WOWS

30/03/2015 at 3:33 PM Reply

COol list!

Kisses from http://www.withorwithoutshoes.com

• Diana Cloudlet

30/03/2015 at 4:00 PM Reply

Your blog is just so awesome and beautiful! I like this post and you make a great job!
    I’ll return later to see a new one!

Diana Cloudlet

• mane untame

30/03/2015 at 6:10 PM Reply

Castaway on the Moon is my absolute favorite movie. It's a Korean movie that's a romantic comedy and it's one of the most unique and beautifully shot movies I've ever watched. Along the lines of Korean movies, Plan Man is a pretty sad one but it's also super uplifting. And Going By the Book is just a hilarious one.

If you don't mind being creeped out on a plane, but creeped out in the most visually stunning, classy, tasteful and artful way I recommend the Hannibal series. The show is so beautiful but so action packed and creepy and I absolutely love watching it in the dark to add to the scare factor.

Anyway, hope you have an awesome and safe flight home! I'm loving these weekly playlists and I've discovered a few artists from the first playlist you posted. I've been listening to the Fly remix by June Marieezy nonstop.

ManeUntame

• Antía González

30/03/2015 at 10:54 PM Reply

I'd recommend you Pay It Foward and White Bird in a Blizzard, even they've nothing to do I really like them both, since they're so lovely and sad- and the looks of the main character from White Bird are just wonderful!
    Anyways, I absolutely like the turning of your blog, specially the playlists (I was guessing, how do you find the songs?), also the studio shoots you took with Bryant lately..
    So I strongly encourage you to keep going with you supernice work, and wish you a pleasant trip home!
    Antía <3

• Zoe

30/03/2015 at 11:42 PM Reply

thank you!!

• Zoe

30/03/2015 at 11:42 PM Reply

ah cheers! x

• Zoe

30/03/2015 at 11:42 PM Reply

thanks so much! i will check out those movies and hannibal as well one exams are over ;D

• Zoe

30/03/2015 at 11:43 PM Reply

Ah thank youu, going to check those out :)

• Michelle / Daisybutter

31/03/2015 at 1:17 AM Reply

Hong Kong got randomly super hot again over the weekend, safe flight Zoe!

• Uyen Nguyen

31/03/2015 at 8:38 AM Reply

You literally change my music taste <3 and I love it :)

ng-uyen.blogspot.com

• Tannya Aditya

31/03/2015 at 11:37 AM Reply

safe flight, Zoe! this playlist is all sorts of awesome omg. i can only recommend Hindi movie “PK”. it's a tearjerker. also tv series “Penny Dreadful”. only 8 eps! it can be a wee bit gore-y though. hope you don't mind :)

xx http://tanaditya.co.vu