MET BALL FAVORITES//

photos from Grazia

My favorites from the Met Ball! Carey looked so stunning and mermaid-like in her Prada dress, Emma Stone and Alber Elbaz were so adorable (definitely the best couple), Lily looks amazing in Valentino and Florence can never go wrong with Sarah Burton’s designs.
Who were your favorites?
xx
Zoe

8 Comments
  • walkingnoodles.

09/05/2012 at 11:04 AM Reply

coincidentally, i have been lusting over lily collins' delicious dream of a dress, all day. SUCH a classy lady. she makes covered up like a nun look risky and innovative… and dare i say it, hot. or maybe that's just because of her striking face. eh.

• Ayse Çiçek :))

09/05/2012 at 11:55 AM Reply

My favourite emma stone !! :) She is perfect !

• ISIIs.life.STYLE

09/05/2012 at 1:55 PM Reply

Maybe you think I´m a crazy stalker or something like this (I´m definitely not!), but I am always reading you Blog and it´s a big inspiration to me!
    I although like you style: A little bit girlie, what I really like!
    xoxo

• YC

09/05/2012 at 5:26 PM Reply

I didn't noticed Emma Stone at first…she looks so different with blonde hair and the red dress, pretty! Also I agree with ISIIs.life.STYLE. You write a fantastic blog with so much inspiration. Go on Zoe! ;D

• FASHIONFED

09/05/2012 at 11:38 PM Reply

I love lily collins dress, it's juts so dreamy! But my favorite was Beyonce wearing Givenchy!

2fashionfed.blogspot.com

• Vhing

10/05/2012 at 8:44 AM Reply

Love lily collins' dress. ♥ It's just so pretty.

• fannehsm

10/05/2012 at 8:56 AM Reply

Emma Stone is one of my favorites as well; I LOVE that red dress and her hair! Her nail color choice was fun too!

• rebecca_ariel

10/05/2012 at 5:51 PM Reply

Carey was my favourite as well. I've always adored her style. She's so elegant! And I find she can pull off outfits many others wouldn't be able to – I love that dress on her, but on someone else, it might look a little Rainbow Fish. Yet she pulls it off! Her style is effortless.

-Rebecca